Get Started Now
- Choose an investigation you want to use with your class(es).
- Click on the Support Materials link under each investigation or visit the Teacher Support page to locate the teachers’ Instructional Guide and students’ Research Assistant Notebook for the investigation you are using.
- Go through each investigation by clicking on the Start button for the investigation you have selected.
- Print out Research Assistant Notebooks or import into your preferred digitally based tool (i.e. Google Docs).
- Review assessment tools.
- Schedule computers and time blocks for implementation.
- Help us with program evaluation by having students take a pre, post and delayed post test – we will share the analyzed results with you so you can see how much the needle was moved on your students' critical thinking skills.